Friday, April 8, 2011

Mt. Hood got my back!

The view from here is from the south.  Today things looks pretty sunny (our 2nd nice day since the equinox, which was many days ago).

Luckily, I can glance to the west and, with imagination, I can see the foolishness from the west.  I can also see to the east, and again with imagination, I can see the foolishness from the east.  To the north is Mt Hood and it has my back.  But from the north, clear and cool weather tends to come.  From the south we get hot, more humid weather.  From the west, we get the prevailing winds off the ocean - which are temperate and moist, whether a "pineapple express" from the tropics or a stream of storms, perhaps including the radioactive mess from Japan.  From the east, we usual get wind, most times just a bunch of  hot air (if from DC it can be toxic, cut funding for Planned Parenthood, give me a break).

I'm glad Mt. Hood got my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment